How to get rid of canker sores fast?
Before we ask ourself the following question: “How to get rid of canker sores fast?” We first need to know what this disease is and what causes it. Canker sore is a kind of ulcer that can occur on the lips, inside the mouth, on the cheeks and sometimes even on the tongue. Every year millions of people suffer from canker sores. We need to know more about this disease otherwise we won’t be able to learn how to get rid of a canker sore. The medical term for these painful mouth ulcers is apthous ulcers. At the beginning the stage tongue will be affected by it but in a few days other parts of the mouth will be victim too. Still now there is confusion among doctors about the cause of this disease. Some say that, it is viral infection, and the others accuse bacteria for this disease.
But what is the difference between cold sores and canker sores. Cold sores generally occur on lips and nose; outside of the mouth in contrast to canker sores which occurs inside the mouth. Cold sores may create some red pimples but in case of canker sores, it is different. Canker sores will take more time to heal than cold sores. Now let’s see how to get rid of canker sores.
How to get rid of canker sores fast: Treatment by medicines
Now we will talk about how to get rid of a canker sore using medicine.
- Counter medicines: Counter medicines like Orabase, Rembrandt, Benzocaine, Orajel canker care and Ambisol may help you. But you should consult with doctor for the appropriate doses; taking wrong doses of such medicines will not cure you.
- Antibacterial mouth cleansing agent: Many people recommend antibacterial mouth cleansing agent. You can try gargling by warm water solution of baking soda.
- B-complex vitamins: B-complex vitamin is suggested by many doctors in case of canker sores. You will find it at any medicine store in your local area.
- Copper Sulfate: Another name for Copper Sulfate is Blue stone. You can clear the core with it; it will be better if you consult with a doctor before applying it.
Prevention is better than cure and if it is possible we should choose the right food instead of taking medicines to cure ourselves. Now we will talk about how to get rid of canker sores fast by home remedies.
How to get rid of canker sores fast: Home remedy is a better option
You can be cured easily by some home remedies. Anyone can try home remedy at the mild condition of this disease. Now we will learn completely how to get rid of canker sores fast with the help of home remedies.
- Be careful about with your toothpaste: Toothpastes containing sodium lauryl sulfate ( SLS ) cause canker sores inside the mouth. You should brush regularly and frequently, but use SLS free toothpaste when brushing your teeth.
- Use salted water: Try to rinse your mouth with water solution of salt, three or four times every day; this will help to get rid of canker sores.
- Use heat: Dip a cotton in hot water to make it wet and warm. Then try to press it gently on the affected area; do this for 3 or 4 times a day.
- Onions: Try to apply raw onions on the affected area for sometime; repeat this three times per day.
- Food: If you want to know how to get rid of canker sores fats, then anyone will suggest you to avoid spicy food; this is really important.
Now you can say goodbye to canker sores because you know how to get rid of canker sores fast.