How to get rid of a cold fast?
Suffering from a cold is common across the world. It is so much discomforting to suffer from a cold. Suffering from a cold may cause some other diseases such as sinus infection, problems in breathing, serious headaches etc. So you should know how to get rid of a cold fast. Now you may ask yourself this question. Why should you learn how to get rid of a cold fast? You can visit a doctor and take some medicines. Yes, you are right, but my point is you can be cured easily by some home remedies too. As we all know medicines cost a lot of money and if you know exactly which disease (small) you have you can cure it by making simple remedies at your home. And I think you will agree with me about the fact that, if the natural home remedies can cure you, there is no need to take medicines from medical centers.
The cough, nasal congestion, sore throat, runny nose and sneezing are the most common symptoms of cold. Now let’s see how to get rid of a cold fast.
How to get rid of a cold fast: Herbal and natural medicines
If you want to know how to get rid of a cold fast, then at the beginning you should know everything about the natural and herbal cures.
- Intake of vitamin C: Vitamin C is really helpful in case of a cold. You can take vitamine C at the beginning stage to get rid of a cold. You can get enough vitamin C by eating one of the following: grapefruit, papaya, strawberries,brocolli, pineapple, kiwi and orange. Another way is by buying vitamine capsules at the medical stores.
- Echinacea: It is a kind of herbal remedy which is made from the pulverized leaves and stems of purple coneflowers, thought to be bolster the immune system. But this medicine is not suggested for the pregnant women and people who suffer from any kind of allergies.
- Garlic: It is a very well-known herbal medicine for many diseases. If you suffer from a cold, you can have one or two pod of garlic, at a fixed regular interval each day. It will cure you within few days if your cold is at a primary stage.
- Chamomile tea: If you want to know how to get rid of a cold, the simplest advice for you is Chamomile tea. It is a natural drink for you; if you take it at a certain interval regularly, the cold will go away.
Herbal medicine seems as the fastest way to get rid of a cold. Now we will talk about another way; home remedies to get rid of cold.
How to get rid of a cold fast: Home remedies to cure cold
The fastest way to get rid of cold is by creating a home remedy. There are some home remedies which will help you obviously. We will now discuss about how to get rid of a cold fast with home remedies.
- Eat healthy food: You should avoid fried, oily, fatty foods. Foods like greens, salads etc. are much better for your health. If you are suffering from a cold already, then you must avoid oily and greasy foods. Try to have warm liquid as much as possible; if possible take chicken soup or vegetable soup. Green tea and fruit juice are also good but try to avoid cold drinks.
- Take some rest: Try to avoid regular physical activities while you are suffering from a cold. If you continue to work hard, you will suffer more. Sleep more; it will help.
- Drink warm water: If it is possible try to drink warm water instead of regular water.
This is a short overview on home remedies to get rid of cold. No need to fear a cold anymore because now you know how to get rid of a cold fast.